Internationally recognised business, news, property, education and sports journalist
Journalism is my first love and I have been working in this industry for more than 20 years. After holding many senior editorial positions, I decided to make the move to become a full-time freelance journalist and writer.
I am a regular contributor to many leading consumer and contract publications, including daily newspapers, consumer magazines and internationally recognised websites.
Getting right to the heart of business, current affairs and lifestyle issues, I specialise in writing substantial features, thought-provoking profiles and in-depth articles in the areas of property, sport, news and lifestyle amongst others. I have written for these publications amongst others.
Writing that challenges and inspires
Undertaking quantitative and qualitative research, as well as face-to-face interviews, are two areas that bring great fulfilment as a journalist, as they are the first stages in a story. Let me help you tell your story.
I can help you with:
- Global and local news stories
- Feature articles in multiple and diverse categories
- Investigative journalism
- ‘Most influential’ lists (In 2013, I was asked to compile and write the prestigious Top 50 most influential business people for The Australian.)
- Sports articles and match reports
- Company and political reports
- Profile pieces and interviews with business leaders including CEOs, MDs, C-suite executives, entrepreneurs, property developers, small business owners, and innovators.
- Interviews and profiles on everyday people.
Quality sports writing
Well-researched, insightful sports writing is a passion of mine. I have covered AFL, cricket, athletics, basketball, tennis, baseball, hockey, triathlons, rugby union, swimming amongst other sports for the following publications:
- The Australian
- The Sydney Morning Herald
- The Financial Times
- Inside Cricket
- Inside Sport
- Inside Football
- Sydney Swans Yearbook
- The official AFL Diary
- The official Cricket Australia publication TopOrder.